A Partner AddOn is an AddOn that you developed for any Beefree SDK customer that wishes to take advantage of it.
You created it to provide end-users of any application that has embedded Beefree SDK with new features that extend the builder. Any Beefree SDK customer will see it and will be able to install it, as Partner AddOns are listed in the Partner AddOn Directory.
A Partner AddOn starts as a Custom AddOn, but is then listed in the Partner AddOn directory (see below for listing requirements). To get started, you will need to follow the AddOn Development documentation and create a Custom AddOn for a fictitious Web app that has embedded Beefree SDK.
Please note that because Partner AddOns by definition live outside of the Beefree SDK application that will use them, you must select the external iframe method for development.
Listing in the partner directory
You can submit your AddOn to be listed in the Beefree SDK Partner AddOn Directory, so that other applications that have embedded Beefree SDK can take advantage of it.
You will be completely in charge of the business relationship with those companies, who will become your customers. We are not part of that relationship, other than being an enabler of it.
The following is a list of requirements for getting an AddOn listed in the Partner AddOn Directory:
- You have signed the Beefree SDK AddOn License and Distribution Agreement. Contact your Account Manager or log in to the Beefree SDK Console and submit a ticket for details.
- You have built an AddOn that:
- uses the External iFrame Method (see AddOn Development)
- uses the optional health check endpoint
- You have thoroughly tested the AddOn before submitting to our test for final review.
- You have a demo of the AddOn that we can access.
When you have checked off all of the above, contact your Account Manager or log in to the Developer Portal and submit a ticket to complete the review and approval process.