A prototype in 2 minutes
Using this simple, client-side example, you can literally try out BEE Plugin in 2 minutes…
- Obtain your application keys (Client ID and Client Secret) by signing up here (there is a free plan).
- Create a new application: you will find your keys in the project’s details page
- Download the client-side sample code.
index.htmlwith your favorite code editor
client_idand replace “YOUR_CLIENT_ID” with yours
client_secretand replace “YOUR_CLIENT_SECRET” with yours
- Save the file
- Open it in your browser and get creative
Embedding the editor
Before using the code samples listed below in a production environment, please consider the following:
- Make sure you first sign up and get your application keys (Client ID and Client Secret).
- The client-side sample is not safe for a production environment (it was conceived as a quick way for you to test the application). Someone would be able to easily steal your application credentials (just viewing the source code of the page). To keep those credentials safe, authorization must be managed sever-side, as the .NET sample does.
- These code samples use a limited set of features and configurations: they can be a good starting point to start developing around BEE, but they are not an exhaustive showcase of everything you can do.
- All sample code is provided “as is”: it may contain defects, it may not follow best practices (although we try to!), and it should only be considered as point of reference.
File system provider
You can connect BEE Plugin to your own file system (e.g. to let users of your app find images where they already exist).
|Python (Django) / AWS||BEE Team|
Other languages coming soon!